Sunday, December 9, 2012

Absurdity





PINKaholic Fashion Shoppe Black cuffed shorts and yellow belt; AsianVouge Flesh pump; UK chained top

Here's today's look! Chained top got trend now a days, UK just got anything you need hahaha :))
I saw alot chained tops but the color really do matters to me, some of it doesn't fit the design or some of it are dry. So here's a perfect shade I'm looking for, lucky me ;) its yellow and I think its classy.
Then I pair it with this black cuffed short. Really do like the short's cut!bought 2 in different color because I imagine this short fits my tops, more semi formal and cutie looks with this short. Then a pump shoes to make it more like grown up girl heeee.
I think flat shoes are for kiddies and as much as possible I want the blogs to see me more like a lady than a girl I used to be now :D

So how was your day?I hope your not that disappointed nor upset about Pacman! He did his best and a game is a game. Sometimes win sometimes lose. And if its about the religion, I think it has nothing to do with it. The important about religions is the inside, faith, beliefs and how we put God in our lives. Just sharing my thoughts I was just depress about what I saw in the people's status, bullying about Pacman just like his the worst person of all and that his a loser which is not. Pacman did make me proud, after defeated he stood up and smile like nothing happen. Sporty and well discipline to be respected ;)
And to those who bet! its time to pay ;p

That's it!
til my next post ;)
Have a blessed week ahead guys. I'm sure your preparing your things right now for a big busy day of work and classes tomorrow. Goodluck and GOD bless us all ;)
Happy Sunday Everyone

-TAN D.

No comments:

Post a Comment