Sunday, December 2, 2012

ME tries to -BLOG






Hi there! Its Christmas break and was thinking about blog'n up "inspired by BXU bloggers" its worth to try nothing to do anyways hehehe ;P
talking about my day, well its a cloudy day "favorite weather ever" not that hot nor cold perfect for my "brainy" to work on this blog!
To start on let me tell you more about M-E me:
The name's Mira Tanya Buzmion de Castro. :) 
but just call me tanya. i like it that way. I blow my candles every 10th of February. Currently a college student of LCDU. simple yet pǝʇɐɔıןdɯoɔ. I have my own flaws just like any ordinary person. i'm the youngest and it SUCKS. :D I tend to get shy with new people pero kung close ta LA KO’Y ULAW. aw ha-ha. I ♥ pink stuffs, veges and butterfwies. :3 I treasure my family, friends and specially GOD. They’re the ones I can't live without. i ǝʇɐɥ promises. they’re only meant to be broken. yet still looking 4 that person who can prove me wrong ;p and oh by the way, I’m this girl who's currently missin' those breath-taking moments with him where he'd hold my hand tightly but gently & as if he'd never ever let me go. :)



BLOG'N UP!
Its my first blog and will try to update it everyday. Got nothing to do so I decided to make some blog'n to feed my boredom  since its our Christmas vacation. Its one way of expressing thoughts, feelings and ideas. Its also a good exercise for my brain hahaha "reasons, but make sense" anyways this is a good start for me to put some reasons staying at home =)
about my day?well I stay at home the whole day, nagpakabusy-busyhan reading some blogs, twitting and FB. It didn't turn out bored since a lot of interesting things got in me. All i did here is eat while waiting for the day to end " oooohh getti'n FAT!" need to have a diet hehehe what can I do?Christmas is fast approaching and foods are everywhere oooh by the way speaking of Christmas me and my family were thinking about having an exchange gift can't wait for my gift ...more gifts =)

I started some blogs with my old picture outfit and will start posting some today then tomorrow will be the new ones, I ask apology for the poor quality of my pictures huhu still can't afford to buy DSLR, i hope soon ;)
This all for today folks!see yah :*


For some questions, reactions and suggestions you may contact me:
miratanya@yahoo.com
tanyamira2012@gmail.com

XOXO :*
-TAN D.

No comments:

Post a Comment