Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Becoming a Lady

Being a lady is having big responsibilities, but its one of the most awaited part of a girl where she can be treated as a lady.




Whats with this dress?hmmm what I don't understand in this dress is the puffy thing in the belly it makes me look fat heeee, but I think its understood that its just a little twist of the dress  =p
But I just do love this dress :)




So heres the debutan. Well bloomed Vanessa Diane D. Visaya. A very nice friend way back highschool. Silent, angelic and lovable girl to describe her. I'm glad she invited me, we even dance see?haaaa AWKWARDNESS! 





Thanks for the memories and invitation Ianee. I enjoy it much!

Highschool friends last a life time and I'm hoping in time we'll see each other again guys. I miss you and thanks for the memory :*

Hope you enjoy it!
muah :*


-TAN D.

No comments:

Post a Comment