Sunday, December 2, 2012

Knit is In






PINKaholic Fashion Shoppe- Black Wide poncho knit sweater with sequins



AsianVouge Shop Jeffrey Campbell Lita




BUBBLES- yellow & blue tassle, holy bubble plus a feather freebie earings ;)


so here's about the outfit; I love this knit from PINKaholic! the sequence catches me look on this top, its wideness "hides the fats :D" and its knit yet can be worn without inners "got to have at least one from the knit collection of PINKaholic, can you blame me for loving PINKaholic so much? hehe its the only store  in Butuan who brings the best of me haha". And ooh the booots! its Jeffrey Campbell Lita replica from AsianVouge its comfy, lengthy and sexy, thingy you should have hehe :) don't forget the accessories from BUBBLES! I also love this online shop, they design and customized accessories perfect for your look!


JUNYL SLOW (the make up artist) & me
one of the Best Dancer I know, true talented and a good person hehe! thanks for the makey sistah! SHE did the make up for free :D lavyah :*


okay! so this is the last outfit from our photo-trip :)
it does saved me from my daily blog hehe! so what 'cha think with the look?hmmm i think its a good night out look with friends teehee! knits are perfect for the weather here in CDO since bagyong Pablo is coming, but night outs? i don't think so! typhoons coming! please lets all pray for the safety of those affected and will be affected. I hope theres no Sendong part 2. Some of the people here are preparing for Pablo to come, it scares me i hope it won't cause anything bad.

thats all for now..got to prepare my thing before Pablo can ;(
CHAO!

-TAN D.

No comments:

Post a Comment