Monday, December 3, 2012

Winter Christmas '09

This was taken last 2009 Paskong Urian. It was the first Christmas Party in college, it was exciting and fun cause alot of my classmates attended the event and we're all curious of what college life is all about. Well nothing beats Highschool Life ;( but it was fun though ;p


Got this feathery skirt from my mom an early Christmas gift weeeee! Cute! perfect for the Snow Christmas Theme in school. I pair it with a plain white sleeveless then few accessories "I just don't really want to complicate each of my outfit with much accessories, to lessen the stress and effort" heeeee. And the shoes! this is my first pair of kicks, silver and glittery sooo cute and sexy. I love it, cause it fits to different looks, color and prints. I can still remember when I first used it, it feels like I'm the tallest girl on earth heeee cause I'm used to wear flats. Well there's always a first time ;p





picture taken after putting on make up =)


now I'm off to school =p

a



FUN! FUN! FUN! after party went home just like nothing happened heeeee. I enjoyed the night girls and I hope you too, that's all for now. Hope you like my PhotoDiary :*


-TAN D.

No comments:

Post a Comment