Thursday, June 19, 2014

Blue Day!





oh! I am so having a hard time remembering the seller of this peplum top anyways I love it! heehh sorry short-term memory :(

So here's another school ootd! Royal Blue peplum top, black leggings and a royal blue ballet shoes from solemate :) [ but one take one! I just love SALE! :P ]

I just love peplum it is so fab, sweet and lovely to describe it! Am I right? that's it no other words to say! 

And yes this blue blue day reflects my emotions, I am feeling blue today I just don't know how to put things into places. There are just this insensitive people! pffft 
OOOPS! Good vibes on! To set this smile on my face went to church before going to school and it did make me feel better :)
AMEN!

How about you?Hope your feeling okay :)
Have a nice day guys!
CIAO!

-TAN D.

No comments:

Post a Comment