Thursday, June 19, 2014

Shades of Black!




PINKaholic Fashion Shoppe- Laced top Jumpsuit and Cartoon print sheer button down shirt; Spoilled Bratte- Sunnies; Trafaluc Zara- medium heel sandal

Today I feel like wanna dressed up for school so here's another school ootd, what cha think? hmmp I think its classy and fab :)
Well I'm not really into jumpsuits but this one's from PINKaholic is a must have, added it with a belt to add up some spice with the look! ADVANTAGE: its easy to wear and you don't have to worry about the bottoms! DISADVANTAGE: when it comes to call of nature tsk tsk! hmmp you know what I mean :)  And since its not allowed to wear sleeveless in school I pair it with this cutie Cartoon print sheer button down shirt ofcourse still from my favorite shop PINKaholic :)
And OH! don't forget about the shadey. Just bought it yesterday and can't take off my eyes on it, can't help it but buy :)

That's for now!
Have a nice day!
CIAO!

-TAN D.

No comments:

Post a Comment