Monday, December 3, 2012

Acquaintance '11

 PINKaholic Fashion Shoppe Cross Halter Bandage Dress


This is the result of 11th hour shopping oooh! its not 11hours I mean 30minutes before the party will start. I'm so used with this cramming, good thing we have PINKaholic near the school. Fit and wear chaaada! Plain black dress paired it with animal booties then off to school ;p

I want a colored dress but its sold out huhu..so have to add some ooomf in this dress so I use a printed shoes to disturb the silence of this dress heeee, so here it is :)

 PhoRaCa and wheres Wyn?hehehe

 my nak2 Phoebe and me :)

PICTURE! PICTURE!
Above all, camera's are the only thing that my friend Joyce fail to bring heee. 
After Dinner, Picture2 then took the dancefloor with dance master Feb

His one of the best choreographer from G7.
We did enjoy the dance, I think all of us did. He win the crowd by his choreographic dance. seee?

and because of this my booties surrender, good thing still got flats in my bag ;p

I think the flats feet my look heeee ;p
thats for now, hope you enjoy it.

have a nice day ahead :)
muah :*

-TAN D.



No comments:

Post a Comment