Monday, December 3, 2012

Wedding Day '10

Its a Wedding Day for my eldest sister and I'm the brides maid heeee. Just want to share a little of this special event. 
ENJOY :)



Every women wishes for a grand Wedding, I guess. We love to imagine alot of things. We want it to be perfect and just.

This is my sister Chee, I admire her so much. as in everything about her, know why?She's not a material girl, all she wants was a simple wedding where all closest family will be invited, more practical and a wedding where she can just see the man of his life. Well I think that's the wedding should be?hmmmm but grande kasal will do also =D




tingtinininini ning tinining ting ting...(singing a wedding song)
"crazy me hahahaha ;p"

and now I pronounce you Man and Wife, you may now kiss the bride :*
Happy, isn't it?teary it is heeee. Its just so happy to see them happy and now a successful married couple :)



The Godmother
The Godfather 
FAMILY
SISTERS IN CRIME



A solo of mine heeee. So here I am, isn't it familiar to you?I mean the gown?heeeee I wanted to dress just the Isla Fisher of Confession of the Shoppaholic that is why I designed it just like her heeeee. cute, right?I wanted it for my Wedding but since got alot of idea comes to my mind for my own wed, so I decided to suggest the design to my sister's wedding =p





We don't have much time to prepare, no organizer and some professional wedding coordinator just me and my Uncle and of course with the help of the family.
It wasn't that perfect but it turned out good, the couple and visitors were happy and the effort was all worth it =)

I'm the LCD controler, band manger, coordinator assistant, visitor entertainer, designer and the brides maid :)
hahahaha looooong day for me!

Thats it!
Successful Wedding!
had fun, hope you too ;)

take care and GOD bless everyone!
muah :*

-TAN D.

No comments:

Post a Comment