Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Animal '11



PINKaholic Fashion Shoppe dress and necklace; BUBBLES snake bracelet; AsianVouge Shop pump



Hi there! got me this look PASKONG URIAN '11 (December 16, 2011) will have a li'l chitchat about this outfit.
I was about to have this "animalia themee" this Christmas Party in our school. It was more classy I think and less "BONGGA!" unlike my other party dresses as my boyfee says "don't really understand what he means LOL!". Anyways, talking about this school activity, I'm not a kind of person who loves attending school activities specially with this kind of crowd its the credit hours and outfit thingy making me stay. Ooooh! and also my friends =) 

here's a clearer look of my look with BFF Joyce Caroline Buyan Galon.
PINKaholic just got this fashion sense "NEVER OUTDATED". ABOUT THE LOOK: What I love about this dress is so comfy, simple yet attractive, it also give emphasis to the curves of my body " including the fats haha" . The necklace gives oooomp!!! in this simple dressy, agree?I DO LOL! The pump was just perfect! and don't forget the white Snake skin leatherette envelope clutch with gold turnlock ! "I so <3 this" white is never been out of fashion and I think it didn't contradict my outfit!
THE HAIR: The curves of the hair was so hot! hmmmmp thinking about making them permanent what 'cha think?hehe will think about it =D

with the girls, from left to right

To share some special about this day, got to spend with my closest barkda with all the games "pinoy henyo, kalamansi relay and cheering contest" it was fun, I enjoy it alot!!Its like going back to childhood. "not thinking that I'm using heels LOL!"


wacky poses and they’re the best friends in the world if you don't believe me, just ask and I'll tell you. They’re bunch of bitches and jerks who never fail to bring me bliss and contentment forever. I love them to death!
I'm still practicing making blogs forgive me with all the errors!
CHAO for now!

-TAN D.

No comments:

Post a Comment