Monday, December 3, 2012

Nursing Night '10


 Don't really know what comes to my mind about blogging some funny and awkard pics of mine, a little background of mine where this Fashion thingy starts to pop up in my mind!

Really don't know how to pose, smile and project ;))


 So here's my Lady Gaga inspired look way back 2010. Plain laced dress, silver glittered heels and just some of my usual acces (pearl earings, silver ring and necklace). Don't really know how to pair some accessories, good thing blogs were created its a good guide for me ;p



This is a little break for all the Nurses, Nursing students and CI's. I can say Nurses are flexible indeed heeeee maybe not all but they should be. In a Year this is the only week where we got to enjoy, dance and play a sport. Usually every February. Dance contest, Fashion show, sing and all the talents are expressed! Guess whats mine?hehe seeerit?Hiphop Dance contest hahahaha seee?


 I know its weird but I just love dancing hahahaha ;p whats yours?

 with YAMITA ;p

 with DJ Faith

 me, Te Pat, Joyce & Te Jes, the Pretty girls

 with Jam de Jesus ;)

the Sexiest Clinical Instructor Ma'am Quimod ;)


So what cha think about the looks? Fashionable isn't it?This event is themed Fashion Show because fashion shows has been real trendy this time in Butuan ;)) heeee
See those dresses?They all look the same except with the design right?Lady Gaga dresses were trendy this days. I can still remember, Poker Face is in the No. 1 hit music and all of the boutiques were inspired by Lady Gaga's outfit. Well I think her designs were unique, don't cha think?hehe


just a quick blog about this old pics, to give justice and remembrance of me heeee..and additional to the length of this Blog ;p

Hope you enjoy my PhotoDiary ;)
God bless
muah :*


-TAN D.

No comments:

Post a Comment